NOTICE: RECRUITMENT OF RESEARCH ASSOCIATES AT THE DELHI POLICY GROUP
- Research and writing of briefs, papers and other research publicationsfor DPG.
- Editing of research outputs, liaison with external publishers.
- Providing research assistance to the Director General and Senior Fellows at DPG.
- Organization, logistics and writing work connected with roundtables, seminars and conferences.
- MA in International Relations, Economics, Political Science, History or a related field.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously, independently, from start to finish and up to a very high standard.
- Extensive experience of organizing and running high level events with international participants.
- A problem-solving approach with an ability to take the initiative. You are expected to take ownership and juggle multiple projects at a time and work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- A passion for foreign policy and an interest in developing skills in research.
- Following the successful sifting of your CV, we will invite you for a short in-person/ Skype interview based on your current location.
- The interview will focus upon the finer details of your CV and questions may be asked based on your research interests and field of expertise.
- In the next step, you will be asked to submit a short writing sample which will be a paper that you have already submitted as part of your coursework. Alternatively, you may be asked to write a short paper on a topic which will be mutually decided at the interview.
- If the writing sample is found satisfactory, you will be invited to intern at DPG on a probation for an initial period of 3 months.
- Upon completion of the internship, a fixed-term contract may be offered with the mutual agreement of both parties.